Stonewater Roofing is seeking self-disciplined, motivated individuals to join our exclusive construction staff. This is not just a job, this is an opportunity to have a long-lasting career in the roofing industry as part of the premier roofing company in East Texas. If you are serious about achieving success as a project manager, then we want to hear from you!
Unlike other companies, Stonewater Roofing will not leave you stuck in boring training classes. Our project managers start out in the field, learning how to be successful by obtaining firsthand experience with our other tenured project managers.
In short, we want you to be successful and will help you grow to reach your full potential!
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance Benefits
- Advancement Opportunities
- Business Fully Operates On Apple/Mac/iOS Devices
- Ensure that crew has all materials and equipment necessary for the current job.
- Be the customer liason at the job site.
- Ensure that each project is installed according to company policy and standards.
- Coordinate with subcontractors to complete additional work as needed.
- Previous Construction Background (Preferred)
- Positive Attitude
- Highly Motivated & Driven
- Deadline & Detail Orientated
- Physical Ability To Carry & Climb Ladder
- Physical Ability To Lift 50+ Pounds
- Reliable Transportation (Truck Preferred)
- Full-Time (40+ Hours Per Week)
- On-Call & Other As Needed
- $35,000 / Year
- Construction: 2 Years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 2 Years (Preferred)