Sales Professional – Nacogdoches
Stonewater Roofing is seeking self-disciplined, motivated individuals to join our exclusive sales staff. This is not just a job, this is an opportunity to have a long-lasting career in the roofing industry as part of the premier roofing company in East Texas. If you are serious about achieving success as a salesperson, then we want to hear from you!
The ideal candidate must be honest and ethical with a “can do” attitude. Your success will not come from waiting for customers to find you. Our sales staff is out of the office regularly, knocking on doors, making phone calls and networking to bring in business on a consistent basis.
Unlike other companies, Stonewater Roofing will not leave you stuck in boring training classes. Our sales representatives start out in the field, learning how to be successful by obtaining firsthand experience with our tenured sales managers. This knowledge base is then expanded through a series of training videos and continuing education currriculum designed to bolster your abilities and turn you into the best sales representative possible.
In short, we want you to be successful and will help you grow to reach your full potential!
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance Benefits
- 401(k) Matching
- No Commission Caps / Unlimited Earning Potential
- Flexible Schedule
- Advancement Opportunities
- Referral Program
- Business Fully Operates On Apple/Mac/iOS Devices
- Prospect and establish contractual service agreement with potential clientele.
- Present and sell Stonewater Roofing services to new and existing clientele.
- Schedule and conduct follow up appointments with clientele throughout project process.
- Professional Sales Experience (Preferred)
- Positive Attitude
- Highly Motivated & Driven
- Strong Negotiation Ability
- Deadline & Detail Orientated
- Physical Ability To Carry & Climb Ladder
- Reliable Transportation
- Full-Time (40+ Hours Per Week)
- Varies (Based On Your Sales)
- Opportunities For Bonus Pay
- Sales: 1 Year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License Required
- Associate’s Degree (Preferred)