Stonewater Roofing is seeking self-disciplined, motivated individuals to join our exclusive construction staff. This is not just a job, this is an opportunity to have a long-lasting career in the roofing industry as part of the premier roofing company in East Texas. If you are serious about achieving success as a project manager, then we want to hear from you!
Unlike other companies, Stonewater Roofing will not leave you stuck in boring training classes. Our project managers start out in the field, learning how to be successful by obtaining firsthand experience with our tenured project managers.
In short, we want you to be successful and will help you grow to reach your full potential!
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Benefits
- 401(k) Matching
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Business Fully Operates On Apple/Mac/iOS Devices
- Ensure that crew members have all materials and equipment for the current job.
- Be the customer liaison while on the job site.
- Ensure that each project is installed according to company policies and standards.
- Coordinate subcontractors to complete additional work as needed.
- Previous Construction Background (Preferred)
- Positive Attitude
- Highly Motivated & Driven
- Deadline & Detail Orientated
- Physical Ability To Carry & Climb Ladder
- Physical Ability To Lift 50+ Pounds
- Reliable Transportation (Truck Preferred)
- Full-Time (40+ Hours Per Week)
- From $35,000 Per Year
- Construction: 2 Years (Preferred)
- Associate’s Degree (Preferred)